[AccessD] Access XP/2002 on Vista?

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 25 19:43:08 CDT 2008

Larry,

I'm not sure we are having the same problem, but I have consistently had a
problem with an ADP doing the same thing. I am using Vista 64 and have been
blaming it. I have not had the problem with MDB's. Today I  realized that I
was always working on the same form in the ADP. I may have just fixed the
problem.

I used the saveastext from a backup and exported the form, then deleted the
'bad form' and used the loadfromtext to import it. I have just made about 10
changes to the code (never more that 2  or so before ) and so far it is
working normal..

HTH

Bill