[AccessD] Access XP/2002 on Vista?

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:34:29 CDT 2008

Larry,

I hope that fixes it, you don't need a key for MS Virtual PC 2007 so I am
thinking you need the key for Access 2002. You can download SIW and run it
to find the key. There are other ways but that one is easy and SIW can show
you all kinds of stuff on your PC. It is free and located at
www.gtopala.com.

Bill