[AccessD] Run-Time Problem

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Wed Dec 3 19:14:57 CST 2008

...first, ensure he has the latest jet update version 8
...then set
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Jet\4.0\engines\SandboxMode #0000002
...hth

William
"In politics, there are some candidates who use change to promote their
careers, and then there are those, like John McCain, who use their careers
to promote change." Gov. Palin