[AccessD] Office 2007 and Access 2003

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Dec 4 05:41:21 CST 2008

Hi Annie

Sounds like 2003 was installed in folder "Microsoft Office" and 2007 was installed too to this folder.
Not much to do, I guess, than uninstall and reinstall into different folders like "Microsoft Office 2003" and "Microsoft Office 2007".

/gustav

>>> accma at sympatico.ca 04-12-2008 12:21 >>>
Hello all,

I have a customer that has a Access 2003 database running in runtime.  They
have just upgraded their office (word, excel and outlook* not access) to
2007.  Since then, they have had all sorts of problems with the A2003
database* problems they never had before!  Codes that worked perfectly
before the upgrade does not work anymore and I have a tons of "work around"
to make.

Anyone had this problem?  Any solutions?

Thanks!

Annie Courchesne, CMA