[AccessD] Office 2007 and Access 2003

Bobby Heid bheid at sc.rr.com
Thu Dec 4 20:15:10 CST 2008

Annie,

Are they running Vista?  I was reading just the other day that under Vista,
Access 2007 and any other version installed could have issues.  I can't
remember where I saw that, I think it was some blog.

I am running Vista Business with Office 2007.  I install 2003 (full, not
run-time) to a different folder and I had lots of issues.  I ended up
uninstalling 2003 and creating an XP VM and installed Office 2003 there.

Bobby