[AccessD] Security Warning

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Dec 6 09:10:35 CST 2008

Tony:

Can't remember how I found it - a lead from Mark I think - but I found that
program, sent it to the client and it worked on all but one machine.  And
that's because he was logging on remotely - probably fix that one when he
goes in on Monday.

So, problem solved, I think.  Thanks to all for your help with this.

Best,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334