[AccessD] Scanning from Access to a file

Robert robert at servicexp.com
Fri Dec 12 06:10:21 CST 2008

I'm using http://www.ciansoft.com/twaincontrolx/default.asp with very good
results.

WBR
Robert
www.servicexp.com
www.servicexp.com/blog

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of ASkolits
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 4:36 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: [AccessD] Scanning from Access to a file

Anyone have a control that I can use for scanning docs within Access. I ran
across DBPixA97 by AMMARA but it was $350 for a licensed version. Another
choice was VSTwain41 by VintaSoft that would cost $80 but I couldn't get
their unbranded version to work with Access.

Anyone else know of a control that I could use or maybe some code?

I just want to scan the image and store the resulting file to the hard
drive. I would prefer a jpg file to keep the file small.

Thanks,

John