[AccessD] New Client and Access 2007

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Dec 16 07:45:56 CST 2008

Hello ladies and gentlemen.  It appears that I may have a
new client, and unfortunately he is tasked with moving an
app from Access 97 to Access 2007.  I am not really sure
what my part of the project is but I have to get prepared by
getting up to speed on Access / office 2007.  I read with
interest the thread about turning off the ribbon bar and
discovering what version you are in (drops into the framework).

I also read the thread about 2007 and previous versions
fighting each other on startup so I will be running 2007 in
a VM on my dev machine so as not to screw everything up.

Any other words of wisdom?

Also has anyone heard from Arthur lately?  I read his post
about medical issues and then silence...