[AccessD] SMTP Server

ACTEBS actebs at actebs.com.au
Fri Dec 19 10:44:33 CST 2008

Max,

I forgot to say that you'll need a table in your DB that stores the settings
for your Mail Server. The fields are as follows:

EmailSetupID		AutoNumber
MailHost			Text			'IP of yourSMTP
Server
MailSender			Text			'Email Address of
the Sender
MailUsername		Text			'SMTP Server Username
MailPassword		Text			'SMTP Server password
AttachmentDelimiter	Text			'Delimiter used for multiple
attachments (I used comma ",")
EmailSubject		Text			'Email Subject line which I
appended additional info to like an Application Number
EmailDear			Text			'How you want to
start the email off eg Dear or Hey Shithead
EmailBodyText		Memo			'The actual body text. This
is because I sent PDF docs which were attached
EmailFooter			Text			'Something like
"Yours Sincerely"
AttachEncoding		Text 			'Use base64

Regards