[AccessD] Email Problem

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 08:51:03 CST 2008

Hi Stuart,
As I mentioned in another message, Blat requires an ISP's SMTP setting. I
need our own PCs to act as the SMTP (locally).  This is entirely do-able, I
just need to code.  A simple session would send from my local host via a dns
server where it would lookup the MX IP address for the email and then send
the email on.  Therefore, no copy would go via any ISP - there would be no
security worries - just an email from one pc to another pc.

Thanks
Max