[AccessD] SMTP Server

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 09:35:26 CST 2008

Gustav,
You may have put me on the right track there. I have now installed IIS (from
the Control Paner, Add new software, choose the Windows and then IIS
options).  Didn't even require the OS Disks.

The message I am now getting (using Blat set to LocalHost (127.0.0.1) is
this:

"The SMTP server does not like the name max.wanadoo at gmail.com.
Have you set the 'To:' field correctly, or do you need authorization
The SMTP server response was -> 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for
max.wanadoo at gmail.com"

Do I, perhaps, need to setup an authorisation for IIS?  If so, how?

Max