[AccessD] XP adp and SQL2005

Anita Smith anitatiedemann at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 16:12:42 CST 2008

David,
I often have trouble binding forms to views/stored procedures with more than
one table.
To get around this I select only from one table and add a number of
functions to get the data from the additional tables that I need.

I would create a test form based on the one table only to see if it also
creates the same problem. If that works then my function solution should
work.

Anita Smith