[AccessD] [dba-OT] Happy Hanukkah

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 08:05:53 CST 2008

All I can really say is...wow??!?!!?

Almost Scary.  I knew ya'll were talented...but wow.  Ever thought of syncronized swimming?

Happy Hanukkah to you as well John...

I'm not Jewish...but I make homemade bread (no machine)...and I have a standing request each year from a friend, which I delivered on last week, for a large Challah loaf.  Its probably the prettiest type of bread I've ever seen/made...and tasty.

Thanks for the show...I wish everyone the best in the Holiday Season.

Mark A. Matte