[AccessD] calculation query

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 09:03:44 CST 2008

Glad to hear you are feeling better Gustav. So many times I hear
people say they had the flu and then are better the next day. When one
has the real flu you come to know that you don't get over it in a day.
Glad you have your fever done with and tempurature control back. Good
luck with a full recovery in time to enjoy the upcoming holidays.

Gary

--
Gary Kjos
garykjos at gmail.com