[AccessD] calculation query

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 19:37:30 CST 2008

HI Gustav,

Yes, I've had the flu at least 3 times in my life. And I hope never
again. Now that I'm getting older I would wonder if I would be in the
"old and weak" group that might not survive it. I know that the times
I have suffered through it I wondered if it WAS the end then. I don't
get sick often enough to be very good at it. I am a terrible patient
and I do feel sorry for anyone near me when I'm sick as there will be
considerable complaining going on.

It sounds like you are past the worst of it so best of luck defeating
it completely.

GK