[AccessD] calculation query (OT Now...)

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 07:51:22 CST 2008

We have flu shots available here in the US. Since our health insurance
is optional not everyone is covered though. And the shot doesn't
always cover the particular strain of the virus that is ends up being
most common too. They create the antivirus far in advance of the flu
season and make a guess as the variety that will be prevalent in that
coming year. And many people become ill from the shot itself too.
Those alegic to eggs can't have the shot either. Some years I get the
shot and other years I don't. This year I didn't. Living dangerously
;-)

GK