[AccessD] Application Error logging

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Dec 30 11:10:41 CST 2008

John:

I'd be interested.  I have a client who was looking for something like this
for an app one function of which runs unattended from Windows scheduler at
night.  Supposed to email reports to his clients.  Any glitch and the thing
stops and he comes in in the morning to find an error message on the screen.

TIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334