[AccessD] Application Error logging

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Tue Dec 30 17:51:55 CST 2008

Hi John

Great to see you name pop up :-)

Assuming the client's machine/s can already send email why not use the "mailto:"
syntax?

It allows for CC,BCC attachments and view before send or just send - I have used
it in the past or all types of things. It basically just sens an email using the
default mail client on the users machine  Of course it is limited and not as
powerful and SMTP etc but very simple to configure

No-one has suggested it in this thread so I am wondering if it is a taboo or a
discontinued tool

See y'all

Darren