[AccessD] App using Runtime?

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 09:07:06 CST 2008

Hello All,

An old app showed up...it is not access...but uses an mdb(A97) as a back end.  When the app is running...there is and LDB present?  Access is NOT on the machine.

Does this mean that the runtime is being used?...if so, how do I find it?

The problem is the company is migrating to XP...and the users used to use A97 to go in and compact this mdb...and converting the mdb to XP seems to be a problem.  If the runtime were on the machine...I could drop an A97 mde on that machine that compacts the mdb...

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte