[AccessD] SQL vs Access

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:16:06 CST 2008

The answer is Yes, within limits. I outlined some of these in a previous
reply. There are a very few other gotchas, such as the difference in date
ranges. I'd also suggest that prior to upsizing you go through your forms
etc. and look for any record source or row source that begins with "SELECT".
If you find any, change them to saved queries before upsizing. Otherwise the
upsizer will do it for you, giving them really intuitive names like
~!)xys!~.

hth,
Arthur