[AccessD] Automation of word

Michael R Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Tue Feb 5 09:38:11 CST 2008

Hi John, All

I'm not following this thread too closely, but it seems like
the Document.Close event could be used to check whether
the user opened the document or the database did and then
take the appropriate action.

Sorry if my singing is totally off-key :)

Michael R. Mattys
MapPoint & Access Dev
www.mattysconsulting.com