[AccessD] Baffling Office Situation

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 07:45:41 CST 2008

Arthur:

This link promises a 94% cure for your problem. (watch w/wrap)

http://dll-repair-tools.com/ppc/index.php?t=dao360&con=472&gclid=CKqKhqity5E
CFSHpXgodYkHqyQ

NB. On my system DAO shows up under References as c:\Program Files\Common
Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO\dao360.dll.  It also appears in multiple places
in my Registry, so you maybe should also have removed all references to it
from the Registry before re-installing.........Perhaps the link will work.

Max
ps Googling for "dao360.dll" produced lots of hits, so it appears to be a
common problem.