[AccessD] Print settings problems with 2003.

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Wed Feb 20 09:49:23 CST 2008

All,

  Just moved a client from Phoenix to Ohio and in the process am now running
their apps under Access 2003, SP3. Originally they were running under A2000.
I left all the databases in 2000 format.

  I'm seeing a variety of printing issues, but it boils down to margins and
orientation are getting messed up when a report opens.  I've already turned
off Auto Correct and that didn't fix it.

  Anyone have any ideas?

  This is rather urgent as things are starting to come to a standstill and
it's turning into a major mess.

Thanks,
Jim.