[AccessD] Vista SP1

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Feb 21 04:39:10 CST 2008

Hi Erwin

Interesting. Let us know if you succeed.

/gustav

>>> Erwin.Craps at ithelps.eu 21-02-2008 11:25 >>>
I don't think so...

Boot with Bart's PE,
Change security on "System Volume Information folder"
Recuperate previous "software" and "system" registry files
Rename current "software" and "system" registry files in
windows\system32\config folder
Copy the recuperated ones in the windows\system32\config folder

Reboot from disk and update again (without SP1)

Erwin