[AccessD] OT: Friday retirement jokes /thoughts

Hale, Jim Jim.Hale at FleetPride.com
Fri Feb 29 09:54:53 CST 2008

'It is time I stepped aside for a less experienced and less able man.'
Scott Elledge
*	The question isn't at what age I want to retire, it's at what
income. George Foreman
*	There is an enormous number of managers who have retired on the
job. Peter F. Drucker
*	I have never liked working. To me a job is an invasion of
privacy. Danny McGoorty, Irish Pool Player
A woman came home to find her retired husband waving a rolled up
newspaper round his head.
Wife: 'What are you doing dear?'
Husband: 'Swatting flies - I got 3 males and 2 females'
Wife: 'How do you know which gender they were?'
Husband: 'Easy - 3 were on the beer, and the other 2 were on the phone'
*	'The best time to start thinking about your retirement is before
the boss does.' Anonymous
*	'When a man retires and time is no longer a matter of urgent
importance, his colleagues generally present him with a watch.' R C
Sherriff.
*	'Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the
time we have rushed through life trying to save.' Will Rogers,
Autobiography, 1949.
*	'When one door closes, another one opens, but we often look so
long and regretfully at the closed door that we fail to see the one that
has opened for us.' Alexander Graham Bell.

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or
other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer. As a recipient of this email,
you are responsible for screening its contents and the contents of any
attachments for the presence of viruses. No liability is accepted for
any damages caused by any virus transmitted by this email.