[AccessD] Conditional Formatting bug?

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Wed Jan 2 15:09:10 CST 2008

Hi Arthur,

I have used Conditional Formatting fairly often, both in Access 2000 and
Access 2003, with more than one condition, based on the value of a
calculated control, and I have never experienced the type of problem you
have described.

Can you give us the details of how you have the CF set up?

Regards
Steve