[AccessD] [dba-Tech] X64

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 15:56:30 CST 2008

Some guys have all the fun.

I just worked to get my Christmas decorations taken down today and the
top put up on the convertible which Ishould have done in Mid November
when I last drive it but figured I had a couple more rides yet at that
point. Then the cold snap hit. Today we have near 40 so I had my
chance to get it put up and I took advantage of it.  So I did have
some accomplishments at least. Now football is on so that will shoot
the rest of the day for me ;-)

GK