[AccessD] Number of Users

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 12:01:18 CST 2008

Yes, my user numbers was part of the Licence Key which also gave Expiry Date
plus other stuff (ie, only a given number of users could install the FE
before it refused to install any more).  When Expiry Date approached it gave
warnings and then if not renewed only gave users READ only access to data.

Can be as flexible as you wish, all with  custom properties on the BE

Max