[AccessD] OT: For Gustav

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jan 7 07:15:30 CST 2008

Hi Ed

Only shops and most corporations are closed on the public holidays here, the 1. and the 12. of May, that's all. Restaurants, Tivoli Garden, cinemas etc. are "always" open.

If your schedule allows, we could meet for a beer and a proper selection of open sandwiches?
Our office is located in the harbour north of Copenhagen.

/gustav

>>> EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us 06-01-2008 16:58:03 >>>
Hello Gustav,
We're planning to visit Copenhagen sometime in May.  When we visited Germany last year, we were there on Ascension Day, most things closed and on Sunday everything closed except the hauptbahnhof (sp?)  Are there any times/holidays etc. that we should avoid, any tips would be appreciated.
Regards,
Ed