[AccessD] Data Access Pages...desperate!?!?!?!?

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Mon Jan 7 07:30:28 CST 2008

Mark,
I am probably missing something here, but why can't you use the "default
value" property for that field and just set it to the stored phone
number?  Each new record will have that phone number unless it is
deliberately overwritten, which, of course you can prevent.  Please tell
us more so we can be more helpful.
Regards,
Tina