[AccessD] Access 2007

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Jan 9 17:48:49 CST 2008

John,

I'm just trying to get developed my strong positive worldview on this
imperfect world - the more I will complain about the world around me the
more imperfect it will become...

...so I'd better keep hunting for the good things than complain :)...

...yes, new technologies need quite some investments both into hardware and
development tools and development methodologies but the final result is
rather impressive and economically (and environmentally) effective, despite
the fact that being in database-centered software development for the last
almost 30 years I can't say there are many new ideas but the level of the
nowadays hardware and software technologies allows to do literally in hours
and days what needed months and years to be developed in not that far ago
past...

--
Shamil