[AccessD] Database Normalization

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 11:52:53 CST 2008

It's ok for you and Gustav to laugh, but this is no laughing matter.  I WANT
to give my pennies to Arthur, and this is a serious matter.
I WON'T use paypal, ever.  Somebody skimmed their whole database a year or
so back.  What about SWREG, I have used them (oops, should I say that?) and
never had any problem.
Arthur: It's your money they are joking about.  Over to you, pal! (no pun
intended on the word pal)

Max