[AccessD] Clients and money

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Jan 10 11:58:37 CST 2008

Given the cost of storage - that's just sad. I have one client where they
disregard server needs as badly as your client of reference. They've run
into problems a number of times because of it and have paid me more to
recover/repair their damage than it would have cost to follow my advice.
That's just sad. I keep giving them the advice and even tell them that
they'd save money in comparison to have me keep fixing the result of not
doing it. What can a guy do?