[AccessD] How to Supress the "Click to Cancel" dialog box when you are printing reports

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:04:47 CST 2008

Hello All,

I hope you are all well.

I am printing some reports currently using MS Access 2003 using the
following command: DoCmd.OpenReport "rptFrontTicket"

However, I am printing 1000's of these reports and I would like to suppress
the "Click to Cancel" dialog box that appears.  It probably does not slow
performance, but it makes the user experience less attractive to constantly
see that dialog box appearing and disappearing 1000 times.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Mark