[AccessD] Poll: who's using Access 2007

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Fri Jan 11 10:45:18 CST 2008

John,

For my own database work, I'm using A03, with A2K file format.  So far
only one client has called for help on an A07 issue, and that turned out
to be just a security setting.  On campus, we have installed Office 07
in all labs but one, where we still have Office 03.  My Access classes
were all in 03 last year.  By fall of 2008, I am pretty sure we'll be
all Office 07.  So, I'll have to teach it.

Tina