[AccessD] I cannot get VMWare converter to download

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Jan 14 08:40:40 CST 2008

Try temporarily unblocking all cookies, with both IE and Firefox.  I don't
use Firefox, but I would think that cookie functionality should be the same
between the two apps.

This sometimes works for me when I have trouble logging in to a site.  It
also worked once when I tried to buy a CPU Cooler Lapping Kit from
www.easypckits.com, who uses Paypal.

I suspect that these sites were simply not using or handling cookies
correctly, or they don't realize that some among us do manage cookies.