[AccessD] Massive module edits

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jan 15 15:03:26 CST 2008

>I know you can read and write a module as a whole string, then it would
just be a matter of using Replace

No, because each form and (particularly) function is different.

>As for VB, did your lose your CD or something?

I purchased VB back in about 2002 and played with it briefly.  It was
probably VB 4 or something.  As for the CD?  Your guess is as good as mine.
Let's just say I don't claim to own it anymore.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting