[AccessD] OT: SQL Server 2005 & Pictures

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Thu Jan 24 07:20:09 CST 2008

To all,

We have an adminstration database, and a couple of months ago built a utility to scan employee's photo's.  Currently we store the photo's under an employee folder, then have sub-folders with their payroll number.  This seems to work ok, but what is the preferred way, is this method correct, or should I be storing the photo in the actual table on 2005 against their record, or would this cause too much bloat to the database ?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Paul Hartland