[AccessD] Retrieve command line arguments

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Jan 25 11:45:18 CST 2008

'If I understand your request...you want 1 thing to happen when a user opens
the db...and another if it is opened by a scheduler?"

Exactly.  But Gustav's solution of using the /cmd switch and then checking
for the presence of an argument using Command() works real well and was
simple to implement.

Thanks and regards,

Rocky