[AccessD] Word Table to text Import into Acess 2003

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 09:01:48 CST 2008

There should be an option for identifying the first row as header when you
export and import. As for the rows of data, sometimes you have to clean up
the data before you export. Years ago I wrote something on cleaning up Excel
data before importing to Access, but I don't know how helpful it would be
with Word data. I can try to find it for you if nothing more helpful turns
up.

Susan H.