[AccessD] 2007<-->2003

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.eu
Tue Jan 29 04:08:02 CST 2008

Same for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 10:19 AM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [AccessD] 2007<-->2003

Hi Rocky

The only "solution" I've found is to close the pop up install
window/messagebox at once.
Access then complains that you interrupted the process and blah-blah but
appears to run without errors anyway.

/gustav

>>> rockysmolin at bchacc.com 28-01-2008 19:10:33 >>>
Dear List;

I now have Access 2007.  When I run it after having run 2003, it takes
about
2 full minutes to "configure" itself.  Going back to 2003 is a bit
faster
while Office 2003 reconfigures itself.  I don't have this problem on the
box
which runs 2000<-->2003.

I don't want to buy another box just for 2007.  (I don't even want to
use
2007 but I'm being forced into it.)

Is there any way to stop this time water 'reconfiguring'?

MTIA

Rocky