[AccessD] 2007<-->2003

Carolyn Johnson cjlabs at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 30 11:38:51 CST 2008

Microsoft's website only lists the business versions of Vista as being
compatible with VPC 2007.   I have the home version.   Does anyone know
whether it will run on that version?

Even more infuriating is that the business versions of Vista have downgrade
rights to Windows XP, and the home version does not.

Carolyn Johnson