[AccessD] 2007<-->2003

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Jan 31 07:27:19 CST 2008

Hi Gustav,

Thank you for your info: I did change automatic network card selection to
preset one and it works well now. I cannot say how and why it produced that
a good for me result - I do have just one network card on my PC and bridged
network VMWare mode should have worked well with it by default AFAIU...

Anyway it works now :)

Thanks.

--
Shamil