[AccessD] Custom Menu In Access - Which One Was Selected

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Thu Jan 31 09:16:16 CST 2008

To all,

I have a custom menu in Access which allows a user to archive data greater than three months old if not invited for an interview, or greater than six months old if they were invited for an interview.  Basically what I want is both menus to call the same archive function, but pass either the number 3 or number 6 respectively to my archive function.  Could someone point me in the right direction to do this please ?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Paul Hartland
paul.hartland at fsmail.net
07730 523179