[AccessD] Same FE open twice (or more)

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jan 31 10:48:09 CST 2008

Is there any way to discover that a user has opened the database more than
one time?  I have users who do this, and while I don't care, I think that it
might be causing issues.  I have built a rather elaborate error logging
system to log error number, error message, code module, function, line
number, workstation, user, time and date.  I have the majority of errors
coming from specific users and am trying to discover why.  Some of them have
mentioned that they do use the FE opened more than once at a time so I want
to check if these specific users are doing that at the instance that the
error occurs.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting