[AccessD] Client cannot view reports in Citrix environment from Access 2003

kens.programming kens.programming at verizon.net
Thu Jan 31 13:44:39 CST 2008

Hi, I hope someone can help out here.  I have a client who runs our
application in a citrix environment.  MS Access 2003 is just the reporting
mechanism for our application.  They load share across 13 citrix servers,
but the reporter mdb is located on a separate network share that all users
can access regardless of which server they are logged in to.  Recently, 3 of
the citrix servers were unable to run reports, it displays the "No Data"
error.  Upon looking at the mdb file from one of these three servers, I
cannot even open one of the reports in design view.  My first thoughts are
that MS Access must not recognize a printer is installed, the only reason I
can think of as to why a report cannot even be viewed in design view.  They
looked at their printers and everything appeared to be fine.  Personally, I
still think that is the problem, and that they should reinstall the printer
drivers.  Can anyone think of anything else or corroborate my thoughts?

Thanks

Ken

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:09 AM