[AccessD] MODERATOR POST RE: OT Signatures? - end this thread

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Jul 1 14:03:48 CDT 2008

Let's not get into this again. We decided a couple of years ago that we
could not moderate signatures for various reasons.

If your email program is not one of these, please refrain from posting
political commentary to the technical lists. If it is, please try to edit it
out if you can. We have to pay to store all of the emails in our archives
for the web search capabilities and neither signatures nor flame wars make
this less expensive.

John Bartow, President
Database Advisors, Inc.
Email: mailto:president at databaseadvisors.com