[AccessD] OT Signatures?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 14:49:36 CDT 2008

I think it would be correct and efficient if we banned signature lines from
the list, to wit, anything in addition to one's name should be deemed out of
bounds. Yes, occasionally they are cute and or witty but they consume space
and after thousands of messages that space adds up. To keep the costs of
this non-profit organization to a minimum we should collectively agree that
signature lines in addition to one's name ought to be forbidden.

A.