[AccessD] MODERATOR POST RE: OT Signatures? - end this thread

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Tue Jul 1 18:51:39 CDT 2008

...my apologies to the list JB ...unlike others I don't claim perfection and
the sig does occasionally get through ...if that happens and any rational
member here is offended, a short e-mail off list will get a respectful
apology.

...shame it is that in deference to your request, I can't reply to Heenan in
an appropriate manner here.

William