[AccessD] Office Link in a customed Menu Bar

rockysmolin at bchacc.com rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Jul 2 09:00:42 CDT 2008

Phillippe:

No solution but I have noticed in a fairly copmlex app for one of my
clients that was developed in 2003, that there are things which don't
behave the same in 2007 (mdb not mde).   So I wonder what would happen if
you created a new db in 2007 and imported all the objects from the 2003 db?
If that's a practical experiment.

Rocky